OpenPoll - small polls with open-ended answers

What should programs that ASSESS mediators for the purposes of IMI Certification/Specialisation be called?

IMI recognises programs that *assess* mediators for the purposes of IMI Certification, as well as for IMI Specialisations such as Online Mediation and Intercultural Competence. They are currently called IMI Qualifying Assessment Programs.
Vote on your preferred option/s below, or add your own option; people will then be able to vote on that.

**Anything you add as an answer will be publicly viewable, so if you add an answer, please simply put one name option and do not add further details.**
Qualifying Assessment Programs
Assessment Program
Recognised Assessment Program
Registered Assessment Program

Terms of service · Privacy policy