OpenPoll - small polls with open-ended answers

What should programs that TRAIN NEW MEDIATORS (for the purposes of IMI Qualification) be called?

IMI recognises programs that *train* new mediators, with graduates eligible to become IMI Qualified Mediators as their first step on the IMI career pathway. They are currently called IMI Certified Mediator Training Programs, though they do not relate to IMI Certification.

Vote on your preferred option/s below, or add your own option; people will then be able to vote on that.

**Anything you add as an answer will be publicly viewable, so if you add an answer, please simply put one name option and do not add further details.**
Certified Mediator Training Program
Recognised Training Program
Registered Training Program
Training Program
IMI Basic Mediator Training Program (BMTP)

Terms of service · Privacy policy